EUROTHON – „European Hackathon: shapingyouthideas on thefuture of Europe”
The general scope of the project is the organisation of a “Eurothon”, a European festival focused on Europe as a great motherland of the future with debates on roots, threats and ideal horizons, to explore and discuss the values and history of Europe. The target groups are young people and activists who are active in and for NGOs, youth organizations or wider civil society organizations, but also young people willing play a more active role as EU Influencer/Ambassador.
The project consortium brings together eight organisations from seven different EU countries:
▪ Observatory e-MEDINE (Observatory on Euro-Mediterranean Democracy, Knowledge and Common Heritage) from Italy (Project coordinator)
▪ 21.YY Egitimciler Dernegi from Turkey
▪ SENIOR EUROPA SOCIEDAD LIMITADA from Spain
▪ PRISM – PROMOZIONE INTERNAZIONALE SICILIA – MONDO from Italy
▪ ACADEMY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP ASTIKI ETAIREIA from Greece
▪ G.G. EUROSUCCESS CONSULTING LIMITED from Cyprus
▪ Centrul pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente from Romania
▪ Institute for Erasmus Peace Solutions from Belgium
The project foresees to realize four Intellectual Outputs:
IO1 – METHODOLOGICAL FRAMEWORK AND TRAINING MODULES DEVELOPMENT, the development of the methodological framework and the training material to be used during the EUROTHON Event (5 modules dealing with different aspects of active citizenship).
IO2 – EUROTHON ONLINE AREA, which sees the realization of an an online space for young activists and generally young users.
IO3 – EUROTHON VIDEOS FOR THE ONLINE CAMPAIGN, which foresees the realization of a set of videos to be published on the EUROTHON online area and on the Instagram and YouTube channels.
IO4 – TOOLKIT FOR EU AMBASSADORS & INFLUENCERS, a set of good practices, golden rules and useful information for those young people that want to espouse the cause and undertake different forms of political activism and participation.
If you are interested in finding out additional details about our EUROTHON project, please consult the Website as well as the Facebook page.
The Center for promoting lifelong learning – CPIP is a non-governmental, non-profit institution active in the educational and social field. We devlop national and international projects on various social and educational topics.